Contact Congress

Contacting your Representative and Senators are very important to make sure your concerns are heard.  Here are a few ways to contact your Representative and Senators.

Call the Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121

Find your Representative and contact him/her directly.

Find your Senators and contact them directly.

When calling or emailing include your name, city and state, contact information, and your concern.  Send any physical notes on postcards.